Thursday, September 11, 2008

Close The Door!

I worked at the ol’ floral shop this week. When the boss is gone we all like to have a little fun. One of my co-workers had on a cute hat. So of course I tried it on and needed to see how I looked in it. I went to the bathroom to have a look, and what do I stumble upon?? Why Julie sitting on the potty texting!! I have never heard anyone shriek so loud before. Before closing the door and letting her return to her business, I was sure to inform her that locks were made for a reason. I’m guessing that she will learn how to use them real soon. After we all got over the excitement of me busting her on the pot, we decided that the only people that could possibly have this happen to them would be me… and Julie. Don’t worry Julie, I didn’t even do a double take! Lock the door if you don’t want company on the crapper.

No comments: