1. Most people probably don’t know that I talk in my sleep. I talk a lot! And apparently I can sound very normal. I always get a little nervous when sleeping around others because who knows what I will reveal during my slumber. (Most people also don’t know that I have woken up naked too.)
2. Most people probably don’t know that I cannot sleep without socks on. If my socks fall off in my sleep, I will wake up. I have had some restless nights due to this.
3. Most people probably don’t know that when I’m alone during dark hours I am very cautious. If I hear a noise or sense something unfamiliar, I go looking for it until I find what it is. I would rather know if there is a threat and what it is than sit around and be scared.
4. Most people probably don’t know that I trim my arm hair. My arms are pretty hairy for a female. I take a pair of scissors to them every so often to keep them looking feminine instead of like a hairy beast.
5. Most people probably don’t know that I am afraid of public bathrooms. If I try to use them, I have a hard time going. I don’t know why this is exactly. Even if I have to go really bad, I can’t go! I am paranoid about it being clean, or that im going to get a disease, or that something is living under the seat, or that someone has put a secret camera or something in them. I hear horror stories all the time about public bathrooms. They are out of my comfort zone.
I tag... I guess Kelly.
Pizza + Pitango = Perfect
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment