Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Doughnuts Doughnuts!

So apparently I am blogging all wrong. I was informed by my sister that I am supposed to post stuff like I would if I were talking on the phone. It’s like an e-phone call. But I don’t have to call anyone, and they don’t have to call me! It saves everyone time.

So… today I went and got gourmet doughnuts for the fam. I ate so many that I now look like a doughnut. But that’s ok; they were scrump-didly-um-tious. My favs are the key lime and fresh strawberry. Dana liked the mango raspberry, mom liked the nutmeg, dad will eat anything. You should go get some. It’s called Beyond Glaze. They’re in Draper.

2 comments:

kellyjbrown said...

Yeah, I love your blog! It's funky and quirky just like you. You better get some of those gourmet doughnuts when I come visit in October! Miss you tons, LOVE YOU! Tewdy

kellyjbrown said...

P.S. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair in your blog picture, it's so cute curly! Tewdy